Edith Palmer House

There are four guest rooms in this building which was built in 1863 along with the Cider Factory, a rock building to the rear of the house. The office, the parlor, and the breakfast room are also located in this house. Rooms in this house are named after women important to the Inn or to the owners, Pat and Leisa.